Greenacre Close is an exclusive collection of 12 two and three-bedroom homes designed for the over 55s. These
new homes, including 10 houses and two apartments, are located within a beautifully-landscaped, fully-maintained setting just off Borovere Lane in Alton.
Stylish, energy-efficient and designed for ease of maintenance these properties provide the high quality specification and estate management service that is the hallmark of all Beechcroft developments.
No.2 Greenacre Close has an impressive drawing room, dining room, separate kitchen and sun room. Glazed double doors between the living, dining and sun rooms fold back to provide flexible living space ideal for entertaining. There are two bedrooms to the first floor with an en suite shower room and Juliet balcony to the master bedroom. There is also a separate bathroom.
The high specification includes:
- Handmade fitted kitchens by Manor Cabinets with stone worksurfaces and matching upstands
- A range of integrated appliances including a Bosch single oven, a combination microwave oven
and gas hob in brushed steel, chimney hood in stainless steel and glass, a fully integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer or washing machine
and tumble dryer in utility room/area where appropriate
- Stainless steel sink and mixer tap
- Choice of ceramic floor tiles*
- Feature LED lighting
Bathroom and Shower Room
- White sanitaryware from the �Moda� range
- Fitted vanity units to bathrooms and en-suites
- Taps and fittings in chrome
- Curved chrome heated towel rail to bathrooms and en-suites
- Shaver sockets to bathrooms
- Bathroom mirror lights fitted
in bathrooms, en-suites and
- Choice of ceramic wall and floor tiles*
Heating & Ventilation
- Heating is a combination of gas underfloor heating systems and/or radiators with thermostatic valves
depending on the type of property. Please ask for further details
- Pressurised hot water system
- Limestone fire surround with
- Double-glazed windows
Lighting, TV & Telephone
- LED downlights to bathrooms
- LED downlights to kitchens,
sun rooms and/or dining halls
- Wardrobe lights operated by
- Telephone points to the drawing room, master bedroom and also to bedroom 3/study or to the landing
in the two-bedroom houses
- Quadplate to the drawing room providing TV/FM/BT/SAT/VID
- TV point to the drawing room (within the quadplate) and to the kitchen (except the apartments),
master bedroom and sun room, where appropriate
Security & Safety
- Security alarm fitted to all houses and apartments
- Window locks to all windows�
- Mains operated smoke detectors with battery backup
- Personal alarm in case of
- 10 year CRL warranty issued on build completion
- A combination of panelled, painted internal doors and glazed doors, all with chrome fittings
- Glazed doors to drawing/ dining room
- Fitted wardrobes to master bedroom and bedroom 2
- Cornice to drawing/dining room and hallway
- Coving to all remaining rooms with the exception of kitchens, bathrooms and rooms with sloping ceilings
- Moulded skirtings and architraves.
- Carpets to all rooms except kitchens, utility areas, bathrooms, en-suites and cloakrooms, as appropriate, which are tiled.
AGENTS NOTE: Please note that images have been taken at other Beechcroft Developments. * Option choices subject to stage of build.
The new houses at Greenacre Close form part of a small development of just 12 properties of varying sizes and styles by Beechroft Developments Ltd. Alton is surrounded by fine Hampshire countryside between the regional towns of Farnham, Basingstoke and Winchester. The historic market town of Alton has a good range of high street shops, restaurants and public houses, sports centre, two outlying golf courses and mainline station to London Waterloo. Greenacre Close is particularly well placed in the town for nearby countryside and also the High Street. In addition, the A31 provides a route to the A3 and M3 which links to London, the south west and beyond.
The Estate Manager, employed by the Beechcroft Foundation, takes care of the day-to-day management of the development and is on hand to offer help and advice when needed � and keeps a neighbourly eye on properties whilst owners are away.
Owners are consulted annually with regard to all expenditure and services and all properties are sold with a long lease which provides the framework for the Foundation and its services. The lease allows properties to be bought and sold on the open market.
Beechcroft, one of the country�s leading retirement developers, has an excellent reputation for creating
elegant houses and luxurious apartments for home
buyers over the age of 55. With 30 years� experience
in the retirement market, the team at Beechcroft
understands that today�s over 55s have justifiably
high expectations, make informed decisions about
the type of property they want to live in � and take
time choosing a home to meet their lifestyle needs.
Beechcroft developments are to be found in carefullyselected locations within attractive villages and small market towns; each offering easy access to local
shops and services. There are no �standard� Beechcroft
developments; whether new build or converted, each scheme is unique, complementing local
architectural styles and using a combination of
traditional materials and contemporary designs to create award-winning developments. Beechcroft�s properties provide fewer bedrooms rather than less living space � and the majority of homes have sun rooms, terraces or balconies. Landscaping is a special feature of all Beechcroft developments; some schemes include allotments, private meadows or woodland.
Beechcroft builds homes that are ideal for those looking
to move to luxurious apartments, cottages or houses
that are stylish, energy-efficient, easy to maintain �
and a delight to live in.